Camp Job Opportunities
We will be hiring for the summer of 2018…
- CAMP COUNSELORS
Must be resident at Camp, June 10 – August 19, 2018. Seeking people with these skills: Backpacking, Horsemanship, Homesteading, Gardening, Trail construction and maintenance. For a full list of programs, please see our Programs page.
- KITCHEN CREW
Must be resident at Camp, June 10 – August 19, 2018
Flexible schedule 40/hrs week mid-May thru August. Do not have to live at Camp. Call or email for more information.
Flexible schedule 20-40/hrs week mid-May thru August/September. Do not have to live at Camp. Please see job description or call for more information.
Please email Staff Director, Emma Bundy, with any questions at email@example.com.
If you are considering applying for a job at the Bar 717 Ranch…
Please start by reading the following documents:
- Introduction to Camp for Prospective Staff (pdf)
- Expectations and Policies for Staff (pdf)
- Staff Pay Scale (available soon!)
Ready to apply?
Go to Apply Online. Fill out the online application and submit it electronically.
Want to know more about the experience of working at the Bar 717 Ranch?
Check out these posts from our counselors…
- The Integrated Nature of Camp: Observations from the Gardens at Bar 717
by Hollyn Hartlep, Fall 2016
- What I’ve Learned
by David Scanlon, Fall 2016
- Bringing it all Back Home: A Love Story
by Rachel Baker, Spring 2016
- My Camp Counselor Experience
by Sinead Collins, Spring 2016
- My Bar 717 Ranch Experience
by David Scanlon, Fall 2015
- Summer Reflections from ‘Probably Barn Counselor’ Grace
by Grace Worm, Fall 2015
- My Summer as a Camp Counselor
by Alyssa Werner, Fall 2014
- Reflecting on My Summer at Camp
by Alex King, Fall 2014